My Century of Facts (Or Trivial Trivia)
Originally Posted on August 9, 2013
1. I was born at an early age. Harold Macmillan was Prime Minister, Ipswich Town had won the 1st Division.
3. I have brown hair.
4. I have blue eyes.
5. I’m 6′ 2″.
6. I am happy to have reached the age of 50, probably 51 now…
7. I vote Conservative in the UK.
8. I have one brother. He lives in Huddersfield UK
9. I have niece´s and nephew´s all over the UK.
10. I also have cousins all over the UK.
11. My parents live in Essex, UK
12. I love my home Town, not many do…
13. I am a Mason
14. I drive a C Class Mercedes
15. I have a moped in Spain.
16. I picked the colour of my car from new.
17. I think best when I’m alone.
18. I hate being late but always push the boundaries.
19. I cut things fine too much
20. I love reading when I can.
21. I don’t read many novels, I prefer fact not fiction.
22. John Grisham is a good exception.
23. I subscribe to FHM and Four Four Two
24. When I was a kid my favourite books were Wolf Cub Island and Scouting for Boys
25. I cannot play a musical instrument but I wish I could.
26. When I was in Senior School I once played Prime Minister in a school drama.
27. My favourite musician is currently Professor Green, I´m a huge Midge Ure fan.
28. My favourite band is Ultravox, I´m also a Duranny on the quiet…
29. I joined a gym, something I never ever saw the point of until now.
30. I wish I had a personal motivator.
31. I get bored too quick
32. I love walking my dog.
33. I played football for Waltham Abbey United Under 13´s but we lost heavily every game and folded.
34. I started playing again at the age of 19 for Waltham Abbey on Sundays.
35. I support Tottenham Hotspur.
36. I played Sundays for Waltham Abbey, Vango, Everest, Beechfield, Bensons, Ninefields and Larsens
37. I played Saturdays for Larsens (New Inn) and North Enfield, Enfield Res and Waltham Abbey
38. Chicken is probably my favourite food but you cant´t beat a great T Bone steak.
39. Beer is my drink of choice, Mahou in Spain a decent Fosters in UK. I like the odd Orange-boom
40. I hate cheese.
41. I can eat Cheeseburgers.
42. I live in a house built in the ’50s.
43. It is not my dream house, but it´s a great house.
44. Go Gators! I love Florida.
45. I don’t go to church, never have except Weddings and Funerals, I often think I´d like to go one day just to see what it´s like.
46. I am not religious.
47. I am not the life of the party.
48. But I do have a sense of humor. There’s at least one joke in here, somewhere.
49. Lee Mack and Jimmy Carr are currently my favourite comedians.
50. I also really like I´m Alan Partridge, god knows why.
51. I watch TV, but usually Discovery Channel or sport.
52. I don’t wear a watch. I want both arms to weigh the same. Thats not true I do wear a watch.
53. My favourite film is Leon, I enjoy Top Gun and Hannibal is just class.
54. I love history and nostalgia.
55. I love Geography even more.
56. My favourite colour is green.
57. I have a unique nickname amongst friends from when I was a kid.
58. It´s Doog, after Derek Dougan the Northern Ireland and Wolves footballer
59. I do not have a middle name
60. At work I´m known as Dangerous Dave or Peligrosso.
61. I have a pseudonym, Dave Daniels.
62. I love traveling and flying.
63. My best holiday is the next one, however Cancun takes some beating. Barbados was a blast.
64. I´ve been in a helicopter twice, once in Barbados and once in Dominican Republic.
65. I would like to go up in a Huey and a Chinook.
66. I would also like to ride in a Hawker Harrier.
67. But to ride in a Spitfire would be a dream come true.
68. Ive had flying lessons and go on geeky ATC sites and listen to air traffic.
69. I have been lucky enough to go in a flight simulator that cost 26million. Awesome experience.
70. When I was a teenager, I had long hair, so glad I cut it all off years ago.
71. The worst job I’ve had was in a metalwork factory, hands were just sponsored by Swarfega
72. My best job is my current one. Ive had plenty in my time since leaving school.
73. I once worked on an Ice Cream van for a day but threw up so had to leave early, the smell and the stop start made me ill.
74. I wish I could write a book, but who doesn’t want to do that? I love writing when I’m in the mood.
75. There is nothing better than cold Mahou on a hot day. Had to mention that again.
76. I used to hate Coffee but drink it every day now.
77. I also hated Tomatoes for years, love them now.
78. My favourite months are August and December
79. My favourite holiday is Ascension Day
80. I only took a few exams because I couldn’t be bothered to go.
81. I’m a Leo
82. I’m special, just like the other 6,636,639,476 people on Earth.
83. I’m not competitive enough.
84. I have never been married.
85. I have no children.
86. I have a fear of heights but I love the adrenaline buzz.
87. I have done a bungee jump.
88. I have no allergies.
89. My first memories are Mrs Little next door and holidays on the Isle of Wight.
90. I lived in Hoddesdon UK for 5 Years and Marbella Spain for 2, I still love my home town of Waltham Abbey, Essex, UK
91. I don’t think I’m not a natural leader, but if there’s no leader in the group I usually take over.
92. I am not in the least bit domesticated.
93. I have never decorated a room or painted a wall.
94. Cars are for driving and putting petrol in, I hate cleaning them…so I don’t.
95. I love dogs, everyone should have on at least once in their lifetime.
96. Cats are pretty well down the list, evil things with the odd exception.
97. Football is my chosen sport, I wish I could still play.
98. I love my friends, the ones who know who they are.
99. I detest cigarettes.
100. You will never see me on the dance floor in a nightclub. Not true either, it has been known.